Giving Hope to Hurting Families
“Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” Romans 12:12
Our Transformational Housing Program provides a home to hurting families while teaching self improvement and accountability. Residents must be employed, married couples or single mothers with children less than 18 years of age living together. Families enter into an agreement to follow guidelines and requirements.
Residents pay a small program fee and must participate in one-on-one financial counseling and life skill classes. The Program lasts 18 to 24 months, after which we celebrate the graduation of families “transformed” to move on with a financially independent life.
- To bring the family into a stable environment with accountability.
- To teach parents healthy parenting and marriage skills, financial responsibility, and planning.
- To provide children with programs, tutoring, mentoring, and recreation.
- To break the chain of poverty and crisis so children can move toward becoming self-sustaining adults.
- To help families create a support system through a stable home and mentors.
Referrals to the Transformational Housing Program can be made at any time. The potential resident needs to call for an interview and fill out an application. Please contact:
The Purpose of the mentoring offered to the Transformational Housing Program is to assist the family in leading fuller, healthier, and increasingly Christ centered lives.
Having life to the full has been a seemingly unreachable hope for so many families. Through God’s work in the Transformational Housing Program, that hope can now become a reality.