“Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.” Romans 12:12
Our Transformational Housing Program provides families with stable housing while teaching self improvement and accountability. A few details about our program are:
· We accept single mothers and/or married couples into our program
· You must be working at least 30-40 hours a week to be considered
· Families typically stay 18-24 months in apartments on JPM campus
· There is an interview then application intake process before a family is accepted
Residents must follow guidelines and requirements such as: pay a small program fee and must participate in one-on-one financial counseling and life skill classes.
- To bring the family into a stable environment with accountability.
- To teach parents healthy parenting and marriage skills, financial responsibility, and planning.
- To provide children with programs, tutoring, mentoring, and recreation.
- To break the cycle of poverty & crisis so children can move toward becoming self-sustaining adults.
- To help families create a support system through a stable home and mentors.
Unfortunately we currently (as of 4/23/18) do not have any openings available in our housing program, if you are in need of emergency housing please contact CharMeck 211.
God Bless you!